Date(s) - 12/13/2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
PRESENTED BY: Leslie L. Wilson, M.S., Director, Going for the Gold Program USBLN
Americans with disabilities represent nearly 20% of the population, which means that, on average, 1-out-of-5 of your employees has a disability. Self-Identification is a critical component of compliance with Section 503 for federal contractors, but its value is much greater than just compliance. The USBLN will discuss:
- Self-identification proven practices that will move your company closer to 7% and above for the employment of individuals with disabilities
- The value of learning more about your employees and their needs to improve engagement and productivity
- Self-identification vs. self-disclosure and how one impacts the other
- How self-identification strategies can attract more candidates with disabilities, help you retain current employees, generate more customers and improve customer loyalty.
- Gain an appreciation of the value of self-identification and what it can do for your company
- Learn self-Identification proven practices
- Learn the difference between self-identification and self-disclosure and how one impacts the other
To access the webinar, please click on the link provided below and choose the option for audio that works best for you.
For audio, you may:
- Use your computer with a headset/microphone (versus a built-in microphone for better sound quality) OR
Dial into the conference line: 712-432-3100, and when prompted, enter passcode 745661.